Thriving During COVID-19
Time & Location
About the Event
Who: For those who may have found their rhythm and are looking for ways to improve their new routine.
Also, for individuals who would like access to resources and practical skills that will help them navigate this unprecedented time.
When: Saturday May 2, 2020 from 11:30am-1:00pm
Where: This dynamic 90 minute interactive workshop will be offered via Zoom (video conferencing).
Why: Listen, we are all trying to get through this without losing our sense of self. While we may be physically distancing, we are actually in this together. I am here to encourage, support and share needed resources to help you to turn surviving into thriving.
What: The workshop will cover the following topics (not limited to):
- What Happened?!?! (Grieving the Life You Use to Have.)
- Structuring Your Time (Now that I am home, what do I do?)
- Maintaining Your Mental and Physical Health
- Social Distancing vs Physical Distancing (How Stay Connected)
I look forward to seeing and sharing with everyone! Invite your friends and family. Space is limited to 10 participants. The small group setting will allow us to create a safe space where individuals will feel comfortable sharing. The deadline to sign-up is Thursday 04/30/20.
- Thriving During COVID-19$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0